An iPhone 5 back-plate run through in front of me almost every 3 seconds. I have to pickup the back-plate and marked 4 position points using the oil-based paint pen and put it back on the running belt swiftly within 3 seconds with no errors. After such repeat action for several hours, I have terrible neckache and muscle pain on my arm. A new worker who sat opposite of me gone exhausted and laid down for a short while. The supervisor has noticed him and punished him by asking him to stand at one corner for 10 minutes like the old school days. We worked non-stop from midnight to the next morning 6 am but were still asked to keep on working as the production line is based on running belt and no one is allowed to stop. I’m so starving and fully exhausted.
Enjoy that iPhone 5!
13 Notes/ Hide
- iamkola likes this
- doitninetimes likes this
- myvegancookbook reblogged this from nottoohandsome
- nottoohandsome reblogged this from brilliantorange
- majam reblogged this from brilliantorange
- oati likes this
- pablochavez likes this
- pomvox likes this
- steelopus likes this
- beaver-beaver reblogged this from brilliantorange
- do-over likes this
- lnthefade said: Enjoy nearly every piece of technology you own, you mean. This is not something native to Apple.
- jdalarose reblogged this from brilliantorange
- brilliantorange posted this